Turf and Dirt Sports Cards is opening our consignment program up to all! Below you will find the payout and the terms. If you would like to submit cards for consignment, please print off the form and enclose it with your cards. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Turf & Dirt Sports Cards is allowing me to consign my sports/non-sports collectibles, that are in sellable condition.
- Turf & Dirt Sports Cards has the right to evaluate any consignment that comes in. Turf & Dirt can decide to either list or not list consignment based on condition and value.
- Turf & Dirt will pay out the correct percentage based on the amount that sports/non-sports collectibles sells for minus the Final Value (eBay Final Value Fees will calculated based on eBay 11.5% up to $2500, 2.35% above $2500 plus .30 item listing fee)
- If any listing is canceled at any time before Auction is completed, Turf & Dirt will charge a $5 fee for the cancellation.
- All unsold cards will be charged a $3 per card fee
- Turf & Dirt Sports Cards will not be held liable for the sale of the sports/non-sports collectibles or any damage or issues resulting from the shipping process. Cards will be shipped to the highest standards, team bagged, bubble wrapped, mailed in the correct size bubble mailer.
- Turf & Dirt has a supply standard, Turf & Dirt will be charging for supplies when we need to replace supplies, in order to photograph (without scratches) and ship to meet our standards.
- If a return or a canceled item occurs Turf & Dirt will reach out to the consignee to collaborate on the best way to move forward.
- If you are found to be bidding on your own card (shill bidding) you will never be allowed to conduct business with Turf & Dirt again and you will forfeit any payouts due to you at the time of the shill bidding. Turf and Dirt reserves the right to cancel any transaction or business relationship at any time.
- Any unsold sports/non-sports collectibles you will have the choice to have them returned to you, shipping is paid by the consignee or have T&D donate them to charity or give to kids that visit the shop.
- Payouts will be made every Monday for the cards that have sold for the previous week.
- Payouts over $500 will be payable in form of a check
Please mail the signed form and cards to Turf and Dirt Sports Cards, 702 Kentucky Street, Bellingham, WA 98225